Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beginnings

So I've done it. I finally buckled down and created a blog. I've been journaling for years and absolutely love it, so I figured I would take it one step further. The thought of creating a blog has crossed my mind once or twice, but I must attribute my final decision to Jen Lancaster, author of Bitter is the New Black, a memoir that delightfully illustrates the numerous adventures that she experiences when her life takes a turn in an unexpected direction. In the book, she creates a blog and it's a real hit. I must admit that I secretly hope my blog will be as popular as hers, after which I will publish numerous books depicting the adventures of my life. However, since that is HIGHLY unlikely, I suppose I'll settle for simply having the opportunity to get my thoughts out, and maybe, just maybe, evoking a chuckle or two from any readers who stumble across my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment