Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Little Gentlemen

I'm embarrassed about how late this is, but here's their official introduction. Meet Jack and Walter. They're named after the famous Odd Couple duo- Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. I got them back in October, and they've been such a wonderful addition to my life! They're brothers, they're about 9 months old, and they are full grown. At first look, they're identical, but the more you get to know them, the easier it is to tell them apart. Jack is significantly smaller than Walter and has smaller features. His ears are shorter and his face is more smooshed (is that a word?). Walter has longer ears and a pointier nose. He's a bit more adventurous than Jack, but he is also friendlier. Jack is still really timid, but he's opening up.

Here are some pictures Jack:











And here are some of Walter:

 










They make an adorable pair:











We've really been bonding as of late, since they're getting a lot more comfortable with me petting and holding them. My favorite moment with them so far happened last Saturday night. I was hanging out with them (I usually sit or lay on the floor so that we're at the same level), and they came over and started licking my forehead. That was the first time they ever licked me, and it was glorious. I'm holding out for more licking sessions in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I want to cuddle them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He's a bit more adventurous than Jack, but he is also friendlier. Jack is still really timid, but he's opening up" Are you talking about rabbits??

    ReplyDelete